Thursday, September 27, 2012

Parry and Riposte

The last few days have been interesting to say the least . I made my sales goal for the month of September, The new workout program and diet are working well, feel stronger more flexible and more confident in my fencing . I even have a chance to travel outside of the US for a tournament this season, a trip that will require about 150 dozen cookies for the entry fee and probably another 100 dozen for travel expenses. 250 dozen cookies in 5 months roughly 50 dozen cookies a month. Its going to be a long haul but as I have found in the past its reachable, set a goal and reach past it, thats the only way to grow. With all the good things that have been happening recently there have been things going on in my personal life that have taken a toll on this months profits, and have had me questioning if continuing with my dream is possible, after some heavy thinking I have decided that I will not stop fencing, I will continue on with my cookie venture, yes things have been cloudy lately and because of the situation I have had to reallocate cookie profits to help  keep gas in the tank.    It happens, the only thing I can do is parry what life throws at me and riposte! So here is to getting more cookies into the hands of you hungry cookie monsters and to selling 50 dozen cookies in the next 4 weeks!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment