Wednesday, September 19, 2012

commitment, sacrifice and dedication

Saturday started what promises to be a busy, interesting frustrating and intense few years. Coach came back from London full of ideas and goals for the next few years and the key words that came from the meeting were  "commitment, sacrifice and  dedication."

Commitment to the workouts and the program. Some of the changes  are not going to be easy , but they are necessary and the payoff is worth it. 
Sacrifice, there are plenty of things I could do with the money that cookies bring in, and there are days I'd rather stay home and veg on a  or spend time with my family and friends rather then practice, but dreams are not handed to someone  there will be plenty of days when things will be missed because Ive chosen to chase my dream. My family, friends and fans are behind me in this quest and I thank you I could not do any of this without your support.
Dedication to see the goals through to the finish and doing what it takes to make things happen.   Its going to be an intense few years, its going to take alot of work and I don't want to think about the dozens of cookies it will take, but I'm looking forward to the challenge and adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment